Happy Holidays from the team at Premier Risk Insurance!
Now that everyone is starting to wind down for the holidays, we thought we’d take this opportunity to remind you of some critical safety tips you need for the season.
- Never place candles near your Christmas tree or materials that can easily catch fire.
- Test your smoke alarms monthly.
- Avoid leaving the kitchen while cooking.
- Make sure your family and visitors know how to escape in an emergency.
- Never overload electrical sockets.
- Never drink and drive – and don’t let guests drive if they have been drinking alcohol.
We hope that you have a safe and fun holiday! Please be aware that our offices will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and we will respond to any comments and queries as soon as possible.
From the team at Premier Risk Insurance, Happy Holidays!