Why Give Life Insurance this Gift-Giving Season?
Technology, travel, and aromatherapy are this year’s hottest holiday gifts. While presents under the tree provide temporary enjoyment, why not give a gift that lasts a lifetime and beyond? We’re not talking about giving them some cash to pay off their debts or naming a star after them – we’re talking about buying them life insurance on Long Island, NY.
Why give a life insurance policy for the holidays?
- To provide for your family – Life insurance provides financial support for survivors after the policyholder died. They can use the death benefit to cover funeral expenses, pay for college or cover daily living expenses.
- To support a loved one – If a loved one can’t afford life insurance, purchase a policy for them or buy a new policy for yourself and name someone you love as your beneficiary.
- To take advantage of lower rates – When you purchase life insurance when you’re young and healthy, you lock in lower premiums.
Who can I give life insurance to?
- Your spouse – Non-working spouses still need life insurance coverage. The stay-at-home parent provides enormous value to the family through childcare, cooking, cleaning, and so much more. The loss of a stay-at-home parent could have a major financial impact on your family.
- Your kids or grandkids – A juvenile life insurance policy can be purchased by a parent or grandparent on behalf of a minor. It will accrue cash value over time, making it a great gift for children.
- Yourself – Life insurance is a selfless policy since you won’t get to use it but your family will. By assigning your spouse and children as beneficiaries, you can make this simple act a gift for the whole family.
Ready to get started on your life insurance policy? Talk to the professionals at Premier Risk Insurance to find out how you can acquire affordable coverage. We serve Long Island and surrounding cities in New York, and we look forward to hearing from you today.